Privacy and Policy
The Holistic Sanctuary collects your personal information any time you provide it. This includes when you provide information while contacting us or while finding a treatment facility. Such information can include your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
Every time you visit our site, we can collect non-personal information that includes when you visit, your IP address, time and date of your visit, web pages that you visit, your operating system, as well as the domain name that you use to access our website. Additionally, we can collect details of your browsing habit such as time and date when you visit our website, pages or areas that you visit, time that you spend on our site, number of returns and other types of click-stream data. The Holistic Sanctuary uses non-personal information for research, statistical analysis as well as other purposes.
- Personalizing or enhancing how you use our website
- Monitoring how you use our website
- Managing our website
- Improving our services and website
If you opt out, you can set your web browser to reject the cookies or you can delete cookies from your computer manually by following the directions of the help file on your browser. Nevertheless, you might have difficulties in using or accessing some features and pages on our website if you reject cookies.
We might also include beacons on our website or emails as well as advertisements. Beacons are small graphic images that collect information about your visits to our website. The information that they collect include the features and pages that you use or view and information regarding whether you act on and/or open our advertisements or emails. We can also collect details or URL of the site that you visit before you visit our website. Beacons enable us to analyze the behaviors of our site visitors and also to determine how effective our advertising and website are. We might also work with third party service providers who help us in collecting, tracking and analyzing this as well as other website usage information.
Additionally, we might combine non-personal information that we collect through web beacons and cookies with information that we get from you in doing our analysis, research, site and services improvement.
Use of the Collected Information
We can use the information that we collect about and from you for the following purposes:
- Improving our site content quality, administering our website and enabling some functionalities like interactivity of our site
- Providing names of our treatment centers
- Responding to your questions
- Reviewing website operations and usage
- Addressing problems of our business, website or services
- Protecting the integrity or security of our business and website
- Monitoring our website for the law and usage terms compliance
- Contacting you with site newsletters, updates as well as other promotional and informational materials either from us or other companies including our third-party marketers.
If at any time you do not want to receive our communications regarding special promotions and offers, opt out from receiving our communications by sending us an email or following the simple instructions in our messages.
We can disclose the information that we collect about and from you under any of the following circumstances:
- Selecting companies that can use it for their promotional and marketing purposes
- When our related service providers want it to provide technical or professional support
- When necessary under the conviction that our rights, those of a third party and terms of using our site have been violated
- Responding to a legal process
- In case of acquisition of The Holistic Sanctuary or part of its assets, personal information can be transferred as part of the assets
We have appropriate and reasonable measures in place to ensure that your information is secured. However, regardless of how reasonable protection procedures are, no system is 100% secure under all circumstances.
Our website is not directed to and we do not gather personal information of children below 13 years knowingly.
We can partner with advert serving providers and ad networks who serve adverts on our behalf including on non-affiliated websites. Some of these ads can be personalized. This means that they will be relevant to you on the basis of the information that advertising providers gather regarding your visits to our sites and/or elsewhere.
Third Party Sites